Main Street Revitalization Projects
Whether a community has a street called “Main Street” or not, G/FLRPC has long assisted communities with downtown revitalization, be it a village main street, a town’s hamlet area, or a city downtown or neighborhood center. The Regional Planning Council has a unique combination of land use, urban design, and economic development expertise to assist with these projects.
Below are some examples of "Main Street" projects G/FLRPC has completed. Please see all our publications in our Archives.
- Village of Macedon Downtown Revitalization Plan
- Village of Medina Downtown Revitalization Plan
- Preparing Village Main Streets for Planning
- Upper Floor Reuse, A Guidebook for Revitalizing Downtown Buildings and Appendices
- Historic Preservation Guidebook for the Western Erie Canal Alliance's Main Street Program